CADTP Alcohol/Other Drug Counselor (CAODC)
CADTP Alcohol/Other Drug Counselor - Advanced (CAODC-A)
CADTP Alcohol/Other Drug Counselor –Clinical Supervisor (CAODC-CS):
Reciprocity: CADTP will grant reciprocity to AOD counselors who meet specific criteria:
Visit the Certified AOD Counselor Page for information on how to become CADTP Certified
CADTP: The California Association of DUI Treatment Programs
- One of several AOD Counselor certifying bodies approved by the State of California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS)
- CADTP's CAODC certification program is accredited by ICE-NCCA (Institute for Credentialing Excellence - National Commission for Certifying Agencies).
- A comprehensive certifying organization certifying AOD counselors of various job types; DUI, In-patient, Out-patient, County contracted AOD services, etc
- Ease with scheduling availability for testing by liaison with exam agencies that offer multiple exam dates annually
- Low cost registration, certification, and re-certification.
CADTP Organizational Members
CADTP Organizational Members are DUI Programs licensed by the California Department of Health Care Services.
Visit the Certification Info & Application section for more information.
Recently updated pages: